Volunteer Assistant Psychologist will assist with research regarding the Stepping Forward Intervention programme using NVivo and SPSS databases. There will be opportunities to transcribe recorded therapy sessions, enter and code data using NVivo, identify and modify themes, score psychometrics, and contribute to the analysis of quantitative data using demographics, educational attainment, and therapeutic community feedback.
The successful candidate(s) will be expected to:
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of data and information concerning young people, in line with data protection, BPS, and HCPC standards.
- Ensure safeguarding procedures are adhered to and concerns passed to the appropriate individual.
- Complete induction, including introduction to working with young people exhibiting PSB and therapeutic approaches.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures in place across Compass Children’s Homes.
- Work as part of a team with Compass Children’s Homes staff members.
- Complete ad hoc administration duties.
Additionally, the successful candidate(s) will have the opportunity to:
- Observe specialist one-to-one assessments with young people, in line with the Stepping Forward programme.
- Participate in individual and group therapy sessions, as part of the Stepping Forward programme.