Up to £40,000 DOE
Bonus if you are able to open the home on schedule
Bonus for receiving a “good” or “outstanding” Ofsted rating
|Hours:||40 hours per week|
Here at Compass, we are looking for someone who knows how to make a house, a home. We are currently expanding and have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined Registered Manager for one of our children’s homes.
This opportunity will see you lead and inspire your own team of up to fifteen staff members. With your guidance, the team will ensure that the children living within the home have the very best care, great role models and a place to call home.
What Can We Offer You?
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000 D.O.E
- A bonus if you are able to open the home on schedule
- A bonus for receiving a “good” or “outstanding” Ofsted rating
- A designated Psychologist within the home
- Industry leading training and support with Dr Joe Sullivan of New Ways Safeguarding
When we say home, we really mean it. We go above and beyond for our children, making sure that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood, including;
- Creating memory books
- Going on holidays
- Having barbeques in the garden
- Decorating the children’s bedrooms
What We Require
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a position relevant to the residential care of children
- At least one year in a role supervising and managing staff
- The following qualification; LEVEL 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (England)
- A “Good” or “Outstanding” grade within your recent Ofsted Inspections
The recruitment process aims to create and maintain a safe workforce and contains robust vetting procedures. The successful applicants will be appointed subject to references, enhanced DBS and screening.